As I said in our previous post regarding the impact COVID-19 is having and will have on our business, I promised to keep you updated with what our policies and procedures were going forward. That being said, the province of Ontario is now under a State of Emergency. We feel that it is in the best interest of our community and our staff to temporarily close our doors to patrons. This means the following:
1) Our retail space is now closed until further notice.
2) Any events that were planned to occur during this hiatus will be postponed or rescheduled.
3) We are still offering at-home board game rentals! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 905-525-2282 to reserve a game to take home with you.
4) If you are looking to purchase anything from us, you can do so through this website. If you're looking for MTG singles we can fulfill orders and have them ready for pickup at the door.
5) We are offering free shipping on any orders of over $25 with the code WAYPOINTSHIP at checkout*.
*I made a mistake and forgot to note that this was for MTG Singles only. Oops :/. Anyone who had already ordered board games with this will receive the free shipping. Sorry, everyone!
Again, we are constantly monitoring the situation and appreciate the community support as we tackle this together. The kindness and concern that you have all shown means a lot and is something we are incredibly proud to be a part of.
Expect more information from us as we navigate through this difficult time.
We will see you all soon for some good times, good games, and good food (and maybe beer too!)
Stay safe everyone.